What are cookies?
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- granting you access to restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type;
- improving how our website performs;
- understanding who our audience is so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
You can see the cookies we use in the following table:
|Cookie type||Cookie function|
|Essential||Allows our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.|
|Site Analytics||Monitors how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.|
|Functional||Remembers who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password or settings.|
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. You can read how to do this at Digital Trends.
Deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary or because the website forgot your preferences.
Updates to this policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy. When we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with a prominent notice on our website or send you an email. We may notify you in advance.